Black-tailed godwits, Leighton Moss

Public transport routes and services change and are sometimes axed completely. I'll try to update any changes as soon as I find out about them. Where bus services have been cancelled or renamed I'll strike through the obsolete bus number to mark this change.

Saturday 22 May 2021

One of them days

When I got up I was full of intentions to take advantage of a day's break in the rain to perhaps visit Frodsham for the first time this year or maybe have a walk round the outside of Martin Mere or something.

On the busy train into Manchester I decided I didn't really fancy travelling far or having a long walk and seriously considered going back home. So I decided I'd do the short trip out to Audenshaw Reservoir to see if I could find out how the people I keep seeing walking their dogs round the perimeter get in and if I could find the red-rumped swallow that's been hanging round there.

I didn't, and didn't.

  • Black-headed Gull 1
  • Blackbird 5
  • Carrion Crow 5
  • Collared Dove 3
  • Dunnock 1
  • Feral Pigeon 14
  • Goldfinch 12
  • House Martin 1
  • House Sparrow 20
  • Jackdaw 2
  • Lesser Black-backed Gull 11
  • Magpie 1
  • Mistle Thrush 1
  • Starling 12
  • Swallow 60+
  • Swift 200+
  • Woodpigeon 11

No comments:

Post a Comment