Black-tailed godwits, Leighton Moss

Public transport routes and services change and are sometimes axed completely. I'll try to update any changes as soon as I find out about them. Where bus services have been cancelled or renamed I'll strike through the obsolete bus number to mark this change.

Monday 4 February 2019

Hope Carr teaser

I've only recently started visiting Hope Carr Nature Reserve just outside Leigh. It's quite compact but also quite productive. Birds seen on today's visit included buzzard, peregrine and sparrowhawk, quite a few shovelers and bullfinches and a couple of willow tits. And, on the second attempt, I managed to see the Blyth's reed warbler that's been hanging round the brambles for the past week or so.
Blyth's reed warbler, Hope Carr NR

Blyth's reed warbler, Hope Carr NR

Blyth's reed warbler, Hope Carr NR
I'll provide a map and directions in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment