Black-tailed godwits, Leighton Moss

Public transport routes and services change and are sometimes axed completely. I'll try to update any changes as soon as I find out about them. Where bus services have been cancelled or renamed I'll strike through the obsolete bus number to mark this change.

Saturday 9 November 2019

Local patch

Lostock Park
An astonishingly quiet afternoon visit to the local patch. The weather was dull and cool, which usually means thrushes, magpies, pigeons and jays but not today. The mealworms I left behind me in the usual feeding places were still there when I made my way back.

Black-headed Gull  4
Blackbird  12
Blue Tit  3
Common Gull  2
Feral Pigeon  2
Goldfinch  15
Greenfinch  2
Magpie  8
Robin  2
Starling  14
Woodpigeon  1
Wren  1

No comments:

Post a Comment