Black-tailed godwits, Leighton Moss

Public transport routes and services change and are sometimes axed completely. I'll try to update any changes as soon as I find out about them. Where bus services have been cancelled or renamed I'll strike through the obsolete bus number to mark this change.

Thursday 8 February 2024

Rochdale

I'd met a friend for lunch. On the way back in the wind and sleet I looked up at the Town Hall tower in the hopes that the peregrines are back but couldn't see any sign. A quick look at the river this time of year is sometimes lucky for a heron, grey wagtail or even a dipper but it was running too high for them. I was just thinking that when an electric blue bolt shot by and zipped under the bridge out of sight. I've never seen a kingfisher on this stretch before.

No comments:

Post a Comment