Black-tailed godwits, Leighton Moss

Public transport routes and services change and are sometimes axed completely. I'll try to update any changes as soon as I find out about them. Where bus services have been cancelled or renamed I'll strike through the obsolete bus number to mark this change.

Thursday 26 March 2020

Jackdaws

Jackdaw
A couple of the jackdaws have caught up with the fact that I put fat balls out on the feeder, much to the disgust of the coal tits which are quite happy to barge their way through a crowd of starlings but are a lot more wary of any corvids. To try and give everyone else a chance I've started emptying the scraps from the cat's bowl onto a feeding tray instead of into the compost bin. While the jackdaws and magpies are squabbling over a few flakes of dried up mystery fish the coal tits can get a quick feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment