Black-tailed godwits, Leighton Moss

Public transport routes and services change and are sometimes axed completely. I'll try to update any changes as soon as I find out about them. Where bus services have been cancelled or renamed I'll strike through the obsolete bus number to mark this change.

Sunday 15 March 2020

Not saying the C-word

Well, given the state of things I've decided that I'm going to have to curtail my birdwatching rather a lot. (It's been pointed out to me that I'm technically more at risk than my elderly father). I've seen this coming, which is why I've been doing a bit more than usual lately. So the plan is to have one last trip out tomorrow then that's that for the duration I'll only be visiting sites within walking distance. If I have to get the bus to the shops I'll stay on a couple of stops, get a bit of birdwatching in and get the shopping done on the way back. A pain in the arse but it's the responsible thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment