Black-tailed godwits, Leighton Moss

Public transport routes and services change and are sometimes axed completely. I'll try to update any changes as soon as I find out about them. Where bus services have been cancelled or renamed I'll strike through the obsolete bus number to mark this change.

Thursday 19 November 2020

Day off/off day

It's been one of those beautiful November days which are a joy to go for a walk in and I really couldn't be bothered to go out. In part it's the usual November slump. In part I'm struggling to be enthused when walking and birdwatching is limited to the cycleways of this bit of Greater Manchester. In part I'm chafing at the limitations imposed on us, and the hardships being imposed on local businesses, by what feels like just play-acting a national lockdown. 

We all have off days, this is one of mine. While we're waiting for me to cheer up here's some photos from Novembers past.

Bearded tit, Leighton Moss

Bullfinch, Pennington Flash

Avocets, Bowling Green Marsh

Dawlish Warren
Wigeon, Crossens

Red-legged partridges, Burscough

Velvet scoter, Dawlish

Eiders, Dawlish Warren

Pied wheatear, Meols

Waders, Meols

Redshanks, New Brighton

Merlin, Crossens

Leighton Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment