Black-tailed godwits, Leighton Moss

Public transport routes and services change and are sometimes axed completely. I'll try to update any changes as soon as I find out about them. Where bus services have been cancelled or renamed I'll strike through the obsolete bus number to mark this change.

Friday 20 November 2020

Local patch

Barton Clough

It was a dreich November day and I really didn't want to be bothered going birdwatching (again!) so I dragged myself out for a stroll round the local patch. It turned out to be the most productive session there for months. It's nice to see the goldfinches back!
  • Black-headed Gull 20
  • Blackbird 6
  • Blue Tit 4
  • Carrion Crow 2
  • Chaffinch 1
  • Common Gull 5
  • Dunnock 3
  • Feral Pigeon 76
  • Goldfinch 38
  • Great Tit 2
  • Greenfinch 2
  • House Sparrow 2
  • Jackdaw 2
  • Long-tailed Tit 7
  • Magpie 13
  • Mistle Thrush 1
  • Pied Wagtail 1
  • Robin 3
  • Starling 1
  • Woodpigeon 1

No comments:

Post a Comment